High blood pressure ( HBP ) is a common problem and a chronic medical condition in which the pressure of blood against the artery walls is high, which leads to various health related problems in life
The quantity of blood which is pumped out by your heart and the resistance of blood which flows into the arteries are only determined by blood pressure. You will experience HBT when your heart rapidly pumps more blood into the arteries. Symptoms of high blood pressure are not easily recognized, but over time various conditions may appear that show signs of HBP kidney failure, and the damage caused over time can lead to coronary heart disease, heart failure and stroke.
I strongly recommend getting regular health checks by a doctor with a full blood scan to determine many potential issues and to try and alleviate these issues with early detection and treatment.
There are two types of blood pressure-
· The Systolic Pressure- this is the kind of blood pressure that arises when the heart contracts in order to put the maximum pressure on the blood flowing though the arteries. It usually takes place when the left ventricle of the heart starts contracting.
· The Diastolic Pressure- this is the sort of blood pressure that takes place between your heartbeats when your heart is busy in resting or you can say that it is busy in opening and expanding.
Many years ago I was under a huge amount of stress, which in turn also caused high blood pressure and of course the hell of regular gout attacks. It wasn’t until I reduced my stress and too medicine for a short time to reduce my high blood pressure that my Gout attacks almost completely stopped.
Medication taken for HBT can enhance gout attacks, so it is recommended when taking any medicine, make sure your intake of alcohol and red meats and seafood is reduced and yourexercise and lose weight as much as possible, coupled with a healthy diet will reduce both HBT and gout.
When you visit your doctor to measure the level of your blood pressure, systolic and diastolic pressures are been measured. The systolic blood pressure high is seen in large numbers where as in diastolic blood pressure the numbers appeared in small units.
Various symptoms which causes high blood pressure are-
· You may suffer from “Nausea”, which is feeling of discomfort and may lead you to vomit.
· Frequent headaches which won’t go away for days or even weeks.
· You may feel sleepy the whole day and may also feel some dizziness.
· Your eyes can start seeing the things in double vision or it’s not able to see the things clearly.
· Your nose may bleed very frequently.
· Your heart rate may be double or will not make you feel ease.
· You may deal with Dyspnea, which means lack of breath which is very frequent when you lay down.
HBT is mostly attributed to hereditary traits, high levels of stress or change in the external temperature. Though stress is most often the cause behind this problem.
You must speak to your doctor or health practitioner for both HBT and Gout. Always ask what the side effects are for any medicine so you can be prepared.
You can reduce HBT and Gout by a healthy diet, exercise and reducing purine rich foods.
It isn’t that hard, and honestly do you want a healthy long life with little illness with a few small changes to your lifestyle? It is easy to do.
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
As others join in then we can all learn from each others experiences.Gout Aware is the one of the fastest growing websites on Gout on the web today.
Join us on our quest to learn more about Gout and how to control Gout attacks.
Sep 04, 17 04:24 PM
I have gout and I often drink Sambazon Acai original organic drink for about 3 days and my pain is gone. Better than any medication and pain killers. But
Aug 26, 17 02:48 AM
What is Gout - Gout, the oldest and most common form of Arthritis. The latest information on causes and symptoms of Gout, remedies and facts.
Aug 21, 17 03:58 AM
I'm a first timer with gout and I wonder if moscato caused it. I tried it for the first time on my birthday and a few days later I had gout. Happy birthday!!